Browlift in Fort Myers
As you grow older, you may notice the appearance of what we call “worry lines.” These are deep creases that cover the forehead and often portray emotions we aren’t feeling, such as worry or anger. Bright and open eyes add a youthful, energetic look to your overall appearance.
What is Browplasty?
Browplasty is just a fancy word for a forehead or brow lift. This surgical procedure lifts or elevates a drooping brow. This surgery can help both men and women look younger and feel better about their appearance. Dr. Stevens performs minimal-incision endoscopic browplasty. Its benefits include:
- Incisions are so small and behind the hairline, so it is hard to find them.
- There is no need for any alteration of your hairstyle because there is no scar to cover up.
- Healing is fast due to the minimal-incision technique.
- Your browlift can be performed in about one hour under intravenous sedation in an outpatient surgical center.
- You can return to work or play in 3-7 days.
There are several different types of browplasty, but the basic technique is the same across the board. Dr. Stevens makes small incisions to loosen up the patient’s skin in order to access the underlying muscles, fat pads and tissues. Depending on the patient’s needs, underlying tissues and excess skin are tightened and/or removed. Dr. Stevens then closes the incisions. The result is a rejuvenated appearance and smoother-looking forehead.
If you are ready for a more youthful-looking appearance in the area around your eyes, contact Douglas M. Stevens, M.D. at the Facial Plastic & Laser Center in Fort Myers at (888) 970-5131 and schedule a consultation today.